Xiaomi has recently launched its latest range of phones to the Middle East. The Xiaomi 11T, Xiaomi 11T Pro, Xiaomi 11T-Lite 5G NE, and Mi Pad 5.
The only difference between Xiaomi 11T and the 11T Pro phones are the three most notable differences being:
B. Speed &
C. Charging Speed.
The Xiaomi 11T will be available in three colors & finishes: Meteorite Gray, Moonlight White, and Celestial Blue. It will also come in two configurations: 1. 8GB+128GB, and 2.8GB+256GB in the Middle East Region.
Let’s talk about Specs & Features:
- Processor: The standard Xiaomi 11T has the MediaTek Dimensity 1200 processor, while the Xiaomi 11T Pro uses the much higher-end Snapdragon 888.
- RAM: Both phones have 8GB of RAM variants, while storage options are 128GB or 256GB. The Xiaomi 11T Pro is also available with 12GB RAM.
- Display: Both the Xiaomi 11T and the Xiaomi 11T Pro feature a 6.67-inch AMOLED display with FHD + resolution (2400 x 1080) with a 120Hz refresh rate and are protected by Corning Gorilla Glass Victus.
- Camera: Both phones have a 108MP primary camera, an 8MP ultra-wide camera, and a 5MP telemacro. The front camera of both models is 16MP.
- Battery & Charging: Both phones are installed with a 5000mAh battery. The highlighting feature of the Xiaomi 11T Pro is the charging speed at a whopping 120W which can fully charge the phone in 17 minutes. The regular Xiaomi 11T has 67W charging.
Pricing in the UAE:
- Xiaomi 11T (256 GB) price starts at AED 1,699.
- Xiaomi 11T (256) Pro price starts at AED 2,399.